- Alarcon, A. Everyone wants peace? Contending imaginaries in the Colombian context of peace creation In Popular Culture and the Civic Imagination: Case Studies of Creative Social Change. NYU Press, Edited by Jenkins, H., Peters-Lazaro, G., & Shresthova, S. (2020).
- N Baym, L Swartz, A Alarcon. Convening Technologies: Blockchain and the Music Industry.
International Journal of Communication (2019)
- A Alarcon, J Baik, DO Kim.
"Everyone deserves a Smartphone?": Understanding the media's legitimation of mobile technology use by Syrian refugees
Mass Communication and Society (2019)
- Galperin, A. & Alarcon, A. (Ed) The Future of Work in the Global South Collection for International Development Research Center (IDRC) & CRDI (2017)
- Data & Civil Rights Conference: Education Primer; Oct 30th, 2014 Andrea Alarcon, Elana Zeide, Alex Rosenblat, Kate Wikelius, danah boyd, Seeta Pena Gangadharan,